Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 2010 3:26 PM
Subject: [Angstrom-distro-users] Angstrom File System Booting Problem

Hi,

I am booting my board using tftp for kernel and NFS for my file system through with dhcp enabled.

The file system is made using Angstrom Online Builder for My Davinci 6446 evm.

I selected everything for the file system.

During booting and after the kernel booting and file system being mounted using nfs, the booting stops at this line:
"nfs: server 10.130.201.55 not responding, still trying"

I m wondering why its trying to connect to the same nfs server again?

Is there away to disable this step? For example, disabling a certain configuration to overcome it?

--
Amr Ali Abdel-Naby
Embedded Systems Developer