    <select class="form-control"
ng-change="calculateProductPrice(variant_values)" ng-model="variant_values">
       <option ng-repeat="value in variant" value="{{value}}">{{value}}</option>
    </select>

I have two variants(arrays) in *variant_options* and I want to call
*calculateProductPrice()* after selecting values from both the dropdowns,
how to achieve this...??

here is a link to my fiddle
http://jsfiddle.net/CLkSq/2/<http://jsfiddle.net/CLkSq/1/>

In this calculateProductPrice() calls each time when I selects value from
dropdown, how to call this function only after selecting values from both
dropdowns, and than compare the selected values to the data and the related
price...