I am trying to show the index action of a rails app with an angular
front-end.  Currently, I am able to save the input to my rails model, but
no objects are loaded to the page when I refresh.  Here is my index action:

  def index
    respond_with Todo.all
  end

and here is my TodoController:

function TodoController($scope, $filter, $resource) {
  Todo = $resource("/todos", {id: "@id"}, {update: {method: 'PUT'}})
  $scope.todos = Todo.query()

and here is my view:

        <input type="checkbox" ng-model="todo.done">
{{todo.importance}}</span>

I know that putting the query() method on the object is supposed to return
as array, but nothing is showing on the page.  If I create an object on the
page is saves to the database and shows that new object but when I refresh
the page none of the objects show.