You might look at ng-grid.  Of course, I'm assuming it's implemented with
scroll bars there because I know jqGrid is.  Otherwise, you'll need to wrap
the table in a div with set dimensions and overflow:auto.  You will not
keep your header a the top as the user scrolls... you can't add scroll bar
to just tbody that I'm aware.