So if you load the template's url in the browser's address directly and
that works, then check and see if chrome's network tab shows the xhr call.
 Is it a cross-domain or server issue?  If there's no xhr call at all, then
is ng-app firing (there should only be one ng-app in the index.html not in
each file), and have you included the ng-router javascript library?