Hi Alex,

I can't see how that would make the $viewChangeListeners subscribers to be
called as the code inside ngModelController is missing those calls.

Anyway, I just wrapped my code inside the usual block to call $digest or
$apply if not in $$pashe and had the same result.

I can make my code work, I can register as a "bypass" formatter and it will
work fine, but I think it's not an elegant neither design wise solution. I
can even register myself in a $scope.$watch call and that will work as
well, but I'd be adding an extra watcher and I don't want to as, there's
already one registered by ngModel.

I'm just asking why subscribers in $viewChangeListeners are not being
notified then ngModel detects any change inside the ngModelWatch function.
Is there any performance reasons behind this implementation?. Code inside
listeners may trigger property modification and thus, the watch function to
be triggered again and going in a possible infinte loop?.

Thanks for your comments!.