I am using angular angular at version 1.3 and I can't configure the
content-type in delete methods, when I see the request, doesn't have any
content type.
Why the angular is overwritting the content type?
I have a code like that, and doesn't work.

 $resource('/avaliacaoinstitucional/rest/meta/global/:id', {}, {
            'delete' : {
                method : 'DELETE',
                headers : {
                    'Content-Type' : 'application/json',