Well, you could bind each form field to a scope object and $watch the
object for changes

scope.myForm = {
  field1: 'initial_value',
  field2: null,
  field3: false
}

scope.$watch('myForm', function(newFields, oldFields) {

if (newFields.field2.length) {

 scope.buttonDisabled = true;

}

else if (!newFields.field3){

 scope.buttonDisabled = true;

}

 }, true); //notice this tells the $watcher that it's to catch any change
on the object