Hello everyone,

My team and I have open-sourced a directive that we have developed, you can
see a demo here <http://institut-de-genomique.github.io/Ultimate-DataTable/>
.

This AngularJS directive generate a HTML table with build-in fonctionnality
like CRUD, pagination, aggregation, edit line and column mode, CSV export,
spinner  etc...

A documentation is available here
<http://ultimate-datatable.readthedocs.org/en/latest/>.

The unit test are under writting.

If you want to help us, please feel free to fork the project !  And if you
have trouble or features idea open an issues.

We had new features continuously.

https://github.com/institut-de-genomique/Ultimate-DataTable

Thanks, see you on github !