I'm testing a very simple angular resource:

.factory('ProfileService', ['$resource', function($resource) {
>    return $resource('/api/users/me');
> }]);

ProfileService.get().$promise.then(function(profile) {

  console.log(promise);

});

Although it has worked perfectly in chrome and firefox, when testing with
IE Explorer 11 or Edge, it fails. Debugging the code, the promise is
resolved but none of its data is available.

We are using $q.defer for other promises, and they work in all the
browsers. We could refactor the code to use artificially $q.defer but it's
a pity because it looks we were using the standard approach.

Did you have any issue with $resource promises in Explorer browsers?

Thanks,
Jorge