Hello,

I have a SPA built using AngularJS framework. The index.html is the main
page that has ng-view directive to load and display the templates.
The application uses Angular Route module to navigate to various pages
within the application.
The problem is that I have to use a Webserver for the SPA to work. If I try
to load the pages directly from the file system, I get a CORS error.
This error occurs on IE and Chrome. But the same SPA works without issues
on the FireFox browser.

Could anyone please guide me so that the SPA can work on IE and Chrome as
well without having to use a web server.

Thank you,

Vishal Sharma