you have to enable cors on server that is serving the SAML. You have to
somehow make it accept calls from your angular server
is there a vpn you could use?
if you are running 1270.0.0.1 not sure if that would work because your SAML
server might not be able to differentiate one localhost from another
is your local server 127.0.0.1 or something else
in Azure is there a way to set up trust between your web server and the
server serving SAML