These are two videos that personally helped me immensely

Pluralsight: Play by Play: Angular Testing with John Papa and Ward Bell.
This one especially on how to structure your folders as there are as many
ways to do it as there are developers. This tut is for testing but you will
se how John Papa has things laid out.

For a person coming from .net the followings was awesome
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9MHigUZKEM

My fav right now is: Building Web Applications with Node.js and Express 4.0
By Jonathan Mills on pluralsight

Hope these help. I know they helped me big time.