I've migrated my application to run both NG1/NG2 but I was wondering if it
is possible to separate the modules into their own xxxx.js files instead of
lumping them all into (1) app.js for my system.config to load?

Ideally I would like to have my main app.js and seperate auth.js, util.js,
etc.js but I'm not sure if this is possible.

Here is my app.js and index.html with the system.config

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-eh3kWz1Z_xM/VzHqOCJcxgI/AAAAAAAAABM/Lyyz5geRioAC7JBqJ8Ytq7xIgUarhwvVACLcB/s1600/app_js.png>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-tAtfWajFTN8/VzHqaPvd0EI/AAAAAAAAABQ/SyiYslQ115MrT052DJvzFrekRB80QynVACLcB/s1600/index_html.png>