Sorry... Missed the part where you're already doing that.

Try trapping out the Observable class (this works in Chrome, and maybe
Firefox):
console.log('%O', Observable);

-Luke

On Mon, Jul 25, 2016 at 9:22 AM, Lucas Lacroix <lchar...@meditech.com>
wrote:

> If you are not importing 'rxjs/all', then the Rxjs package is modularized
> and you need to "add in" each function you want. I suggest you do NOT
> import the 'all' module as this will bloat your application significantly.
>
> Example:
> import {Observable} from 'rxjs/Observable';
> import 'rxjs/add/operator/toPromise'; // this adds the non-static
> 'toPromise' operator
> import 'rxjs/add/operator/map';         // this adds the non-static 'map'
> operator
>
> -Luke
>

> On Mon, Jul 25, 2016 at 9:20 AM, Alejandro C <alek.carr...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> I have the same problem... any suggestion?
>>
>> El lunes, 4 de julio de 2016, 8:29:49 (UTC-5), Abhishek Sharma escribió:
>>>
>>> // publisher.service.ts
>>>
>>> import { Injectable } from '@angular/core';
>>> import { Publisher } from './publisher';
>>>
>>> import { Headers, Http, HTTP_PROVIDERS, Response, RequestOptions } from
>>> '@angular/http';
>>> import { Observable } from 'rxjs/Observable';
>>> import 'rxjs/Rx';