Arun,

For your information, we just released a Chrome extension to help testing
the SEO on AJAX websites. You can download it from
here:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/seo4ajax-companion/biomhooeobfaecacpeblladnfbjebnnp.

It is very simple to use, just follow the instructions displayed in the
welcome page once the extension installed.

Gildas