HI

You can create a war file and deploy it with the help of jboss. Actually i
would suggest to de-couple both front end(Angular) and backend(Any server
technology) code and deploy them as separate wars. You can use gulp for
creating a war which will bundle all the js,css and other files which is
required for rendering of the application