Hi,

I'm curious if there is any third party company that offers
support/maintenance for Angular JS?

We are looking at using it for some internet facing applicaitons. My
company uses quite a bit of open source software, but we prefer to have a
third party available that can give us some support if something breaks in
the middle of the night, for example.

For example, if you go to the Spring MVC page, you will see that there are
third party partners that offer Spring MVC support, even though no support
is offered directly through Spring. https://spring.io/services

Is anything similar available for AngularJS?

Thanks