Hi,

I tried importing Ng2 charts for Released Version of Angular 2 . The
commands to add ng2 charts in nodes_module is giving me a whole bunch of
 errors.  Please refer screenshot below.  Is anyone facing the same error ?
 is Ng2 Supported with release version of Angular 2?

   * npm **install ng2-charts --save*

    *npm install chart.js --save*

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-XhYzS-RX3Vc/V-IgLqYwGBI/AAAAAAAAAx4/dkI3Xdb6iw080Exwc-BqflcCr5R2Z-04gCLcB/s1600/Screen%2BShot%2B2016-09-21%2Bat%2B11.21.32%2BAM.png>