Hello, I have posted a question on Stackoverflow but it's not getting
answers.
It's about dynamically adding routes to a lazy loaded module (with its own
routes.config file) so as to load modules in multiple router outlets,
something that isn't covered on the official documentation and doesn't seem
to be a popular use case, and it seems strange to me...
I hope cross posting is not forbidden, in case I apologize in advance.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/39572777/angular-2-final-resetconfig-to-add-routes-to-lazy-loaded-routes