Hi Sander,

Thanks for your reply back.. After reading your reply I noticed another
reply/post by you that helped with my issue, didn't understand the fixed
but it works. I ended up removing the data from  i removed the "data" from
.then(response
=> response.json().data as UserType[]) which seem to have fixed the problem.

I'm still a bit green under the collar when it comes to Angular so I'm
hoping you can still explain what did you mean by "backend wraps your data".

I spent little over 2 weeks trying to fix the above problem so I wouldn't
mind a little more information on your replay, please.

Thanks for your assistance