down votefavorite

Can any one help me why my angular js template (template1.html) is not
template1.html itself. Through jquery I am clicking button then I need to
load angularjs template. All the angularjs script file inclusion and the
controller definiton  is done in template1.html ony. I am using manual
bootstraping here. You can find the plunker

 <script type="text/javascript">
    $(function() {
        $('#loadBtn').on("click", function(e) {

"AngularJS" group.