Hi,

We have developed an angular js application and used web api as a service.

I like to use windows login user name in my application so I have called
web api to get the windows user.  But I am not able to get the windows user
in the web api.

The angular js application and the web api are hosted on IIS in two *different
ports*.

*Note: I am getting windows user when angular js application and the web
api are hosted in the same port.*

Is it possible to get the windows user name in the webapi by hosting them
in the different ports.

Thanks,
Ganesh