- Once the user is authenticated and authorized for access - the SSO
   agent would enrich the* http header section* with relevant user
   information and forward the request to the angular site.
   - Based on the presence of the authorization parameters in the header
   the user will be taken to the home page.
   - I have deployed this application on IIS
My question is regarding the approach and the best practices.

   How do we read the request headers that are being sent to the angularjs
   application ?

"AngularJS" group.