*I have a module with child routes working like this:*
const appRoutes: Routes = [
 { path: '', redirectTo: 'login', pathMatch: 'full'},
 { path: 'login', component: BackendLoginComponent },

imports: [RouterModule.forChild(appRoutes)],
exports: [RouterModule]

*defined as child module with children routes in main routing module in
app.module like this:*
const appRoutes: Routes = [
{ path: '', component: HomepageComponent},
{ path: 'backend', loadChildren: 'app/backend/backend.module#BackendModule'

imports: [RouterModule.forRoot(appRoutes)],
exports: [RouterModule]

I want to assign a 'BackendBaseComponent' to my 'backend' child module,
which would be shown on every single 'backend' subpage.
So basically my Idea is to add some sort of <root-children-outlet></...>
into BackendBaseComponent and assign it to BackendModule as default
rendering outlet for these child routes.

is that at all possible or is there any other way to do this?

"AngularJS" group.