Hello!

given following api endpoint I get the following result from GP Dynamics

[
  {
    "PATU": 1,
    "PADocnumber20": "1233         ",
    "PAREFNO": "
}
]

I want to make the keys lower case

[

  {

    "patu": 1,

    "padocnumber20": "1233         ",

    "parefno": "

}
]

How can I do that when it returns my data  res.send(recordsets[0]);

    app.post(api + 'timesheet', getTimeSheetDetails);
    function getTimeSheetDetails(req, res, next) {

        sql.connect(config).then(function() {
            // Query
            var request = new sql.Request();
            //request.verbose = true;
            request
            .input('username', sql.VarChar(50), username)
                .execute('dbo.timesheet_sp').then(function(recordsets) {
                    res.send(recordsets[0]);
                }).catch(function(err) {
                console.log(err);
            });