Hi,
I started with the heroes tutorial and have changed the "add hero" code to
a form. I do realise that from a controller perspective it would be far
better to have this as a separate component and html. And that is fine.
But when I run the current page (form plus a loop of ngFor), the form is
displayed but the list of heroes is not. In the browser console I can see
the get works and returns the correct records in JSON but then I get

Permission denied to access property "rejection"

Having googled it seems I am accessing something that I do not have
permission for such as in a different domain. The set up is that the data
access is via a grails app and running angular via ng-serve. The only place
(?!?) I could have permission problems is with the data access and that is
working.

So even though the current approach is not the best approach, I would like
to know what is causing the error.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Regards,
John