On Fri, 1/13/17, jamesmatthews431 via Angular <angular@googlegroups.com> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [AngularJS] Re: Construct a full URL for a route, with params,
for use in launching a new browser tab
 To: angular@googlegroups.com
 Date: Friday, January 13, 2017, 2:11 AM

 On Fri, 1/13/17, floydjack428 via Angular <angular@googlegroups.com>
 wrote:

  Subject: Re: [AngularJS] Re: Construct a full URL for a
 route, with params, for use in launching a new browser tab
  To: angular@googlegroups.com
  Date: Friday, January 13, 2017, 1:33 AM

  On Thu, 1/12/17, Brian Kotek <brian...@gmail.com>
  wrote:

   Subject: Re: [AngularJS] Re: Construct a full URL for
  route, with params, for use in launching a new browser tab
   To: angular@googlegroups.com
   Date: Thursday, January 12, 2017, 4:01 PM

   Well, I was hoping for something
   that would automatically handle appending the route
 and
  URL
   params using the proper syntax for the current
 location
   strategy.
   Like I said, I know I can do this
   myself, but before I took the time, I thought I'd see
 if
   there was something built-in that exposes this. I
 realize
   that it's probably not a very common need, but it
   seems like something that either Router or Location
   should be able to handle. After all, the framework
   has to be doing this internally somewhere
   already.
   On Thu, Jan 12, 2017 at
   6:24 AM, Sander Elias <sanderel...@gmail.com>