I'm going to create a web application using *Spring boot framework*. I'm
confused about the architecture of my application wether *client/server*
architecture
or *service oriented architecture*(SOA).

I know that *SOA* architecture have some advantages like *Loose Coupling* ,
*Flexibility* ,... but

I'm worried about *response time* because there is a big amount of data
that it will be passed from the server to the client

So My first question :

which is better in terms of performance to expose data then consume it
using *AngularJS* in order to take advantage of *SOA* architecture or pass
data through the Model and then display it in the view using *Thymeleaf* ?

my second question :

Is it true that soa architecture Lighten the server so it can quickly
respond to users requests ?