Hi Georgios,

I have had a similar issues with an AEM content in an Angular rendered
component on a page and we needed to wait for the user to scroll down to
get an image impression for analytics and tracking. We used a component
directive approach to wrap the AEM content component around a show/hidden
Boolean value on element. Then placed a watch on the element value if
viewed trigger the impression.

This is just one approach, you could also use a simple event listener at
the end of the application load and do not trigger a callback until the
application is fully loaded after the last component such as the footer
loads then trigger a callback to the event listener and remove your
indicator then.

Many ways to do this.

Thanks,

Jose