I have my first app in production! but that comes with its own blessing and
curse :) now other departments want an app to manage their work from Excel
to a web portal.
First app in production was managing virt machines.
So now I either customize this app with permissions and authorizations or
write one app per department.
What would you recommend? And is hosting multiple apps on one node server
possible?

Thanks!