Hi Nitin,

Well, it probably won't make it into version 5, but this is something
that's being explored. There are already working prototype custom elements
that were built with angular. I'm not too sure on the by default part of it.

The current issue with custom elements is that it is not browser agnostic.
You still need polyfills, and the available polyfills do not adhere 100% to
the standard. I have seen projects running into trouble with it.
Also, this applies to polymer. The resulting components don't really
integrate that well with other frameworks. Those are growing pains, in both
accounts.

Also, components are really nice, and I use them a lot. But remember this.
Here is a pile of components:
[image: Afbeeldingsresultaat voor pile of lego bricks]
see all those nice components.
but to turn it into something like this:
[image: Afbeeldingsresultaat voor lego large construction]

You really need something more as just the components.
That's why I like angular. It doesn't only provide a way to create
components, it also make sure your build runs smoother. It hands you
architectural tools alongside the components.

Regards
Sander