This is brilliant Sander, thank you.  I can't profess to understand exactly
how it does what it does, but at my stage with Angular, it's a lot easier
to learn from something complete that works compared to stumbling around
with only an outcome in mind and no real idea of how to get there.

Cheers/Tom.