Hello,
I'm learning Angular 2 with MVC and leveraging Visual Studio 2017.
I'm leveraging the Angular SPA template provided by Microsoft that includes
the .Net Core framework.

I have uploaded my"sandbox" code into a github repo here:
https://github.com/mpalmer-sps/PluralSightNg2GettingStarted

The installation process I used to get the template is from a npm
command:  dotnet new --install Micosoft.AspNetCore.SpaTemplates::*

Once complete I created the project with " dotnet new angular" and started
to get to work learning this framework.

The issue I have is in calling a very simple Web API from a MVC Controller
that should just return a simple JSON Object.

If the code is reviewed you will see that the "product-list.component.ts"
 makes a subscription call to the getProducts Observable method of the "
product.service.ts" and this then makes a call to the API with a mapping of
the response to a Product Array.

The console shows that the JSON data is coming back correctly but I don't
understand why the template is not displaying any data.

If anyone can assist that would be very appreciated.

-- Martin