up vote0down votefavorite
<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/45514908/ie-browser-ajax-call-is-taking-3-to-4-times-more-than-chrome#>

I am facing a wired problem for IE browser Ajax call and was not able to
found any solution for that problem. When I am making those calls in Chrome
browser it is really fast but in the case of IE, it is taking almost 3 to 4
times more than Chrome. Please check the following screenshots for both
Chrome and IE browsers. I also provide the timing information for
certificationStatistics call, please let me know your thoughts if you have
any idea about this issue.

IE Screenshots for Page Load

[image: enter image description here] <https://i.stack.imgur.com/LnxTZ.jpg>

Chrome Screenshots for Page Load

[image: enter image description here] <https://i.stack.imgur.com/yjI9y.jpg>

IE Screenshots for CertificationStatistics API call

[image: enter image description here] <https://i.stack.imgur.com/Iyvpt.jpg>

Chrome Screenshots for CertificationStatistics API call

[image: enter image description here] <https://i.stack.imgur.com/1zRZP.png>

NB: My frontend is developed with Angular and backend is node and node is
calling java api.

Thanks Ruzdi