We are about to start a new project of a web based administration console.

Here is a question about memory usage of Angular4. I built a sample
application with two main component. First one containing a simple "hello
world" label, and the second a table (<table> raw dom) containing 100.000
rows in order to stress the memory usage. The interesting point is that
browsers (specifically Firefox and Edge) seems they don't dispose memory
switching the view from one to the other.

Do you have any advice on how to force component dispose.