Good morning,

I have an Angular/TS application and am attempting to use Augury for
profiling/troubleshooting.  However, when I attempt to load Augury, I get
no data (component tree, etc.), and the Console yields the failure
"ng.probe is not a function".  I've looked online for causes of this, and
they seem (in Q4.2016) to be specific to enableDebugTools() calls, which we
are NOT using.  In addition, previous reported issues seem to be resolved
as of Q4.

Any thoughts/suggestions are appreciated.

Joe

Joe Allan Muharsky
AlphaSource Engineer | PeopleOps Facilitator
"Stop making decisions for the user based on technology's requirements, and
start making decisions on technology based on the user's requirements."