I am working on an application which has both AngularJS and Angular.The
application boots from a page developed using AngularJS. But, there is one
component that is developed in Angular. Right now, I am invoking Angular
component from a html page using the below line:

System.import('app')

Inside app\app.module.ts file, I have specified a specific parent component
to be bootstrapped. This parent component in turn invokes a child
component. I put some console.log statements in the constructor of the
parent and child component and I see everything works fine for the first
time.

But, when I navigate away and comeback to the html page again, I notice
that the parent and child components are not getting initialized. The only
workaround I have found is to refresh the entire page which is not ideal. I
tried to unload the Angular components as soon as the user navigates away
but I couldn't find any suitable SystemJS methods.

I know Angular components gets initialized only once which is probably why
this is happening but is there a way to get past this issue?

Thanks