Hello Team,

I have a requirement where i can record the angular 2 application from
browser . I saw examples on recordRtc but it won't supports recording the
application in the browser. Are there any dependencies available in the
market to implement this feature?
Expected behavior

Need to record the application when the user clicks on particular action
item(for example button).So that user can record the tasks by running the
applicaion in the browser and can save the recorded video.(For saving- we
can implement using backend.But now recording through front end have no
implementations) later reportees can view the recorded angular application
and can take necessary action .
Environment

Angular version: 5.0.1
Node version: 6.10.1