I am new to angular 4 using typescript,  how can we differentiate forward
and backward button in the browser.

this.subscription = <Subscription>this.lc.subscribe((x: PopStateEvent) => {
      console.log("Localtion Back", x);
      //      // Handler    });

how to come out of the application stack:usecase

assume user started with google.com  then user type abc.com . In abc.com, user
will navigate a>b>c>d>e then from e page navigate to b and if the user press
browser

back button first time it should navigate to a thn second time back it should
come back to google.com