Hello Sander,

First of all thank You for Your response.

*Just to clarify my problem*. We have customers which use our platform and
they cant or will not be allowed to expose their code to us.
They are using our API (AngularJS services, models, components) in order to
integrate. *Their builds do not depend on ours*. In order to build their
plugin they are using our core module which is build, production code
(minificated).
Going a bit deeper in plugin build. Plugin code depends on core module, but
dependency is not injected at build time. It is injected on page load.
example: https://pastebin.com/TreYLXnv
*So we cannot have monorepo* for all external plugins. We need to have
ability to build plugin separately and *be able to load it at page load
time*.

So going back to Angular 6 and CLI, how can it help us? Can you give me
some kind of a sample of exporting apps and libraries which could be
combined later at page load time?
If Angular 6 CLI is not a solution can we achieve custom builds using
WebPack or others. If so, can we get a sample of customizing build?

respectfully,
Darius