I need to create a html file and download it. I have a use case where user
I have button , on click of the button a html file will be created(this
will be created based on the user inputs In the previous steps, means
created on fly by the service ) and will be downloaded. and I don't want to
store the file anywhere in my space nor db just create it and make it
available for download.

I am new to angular so what is the best way to do this in angular 1.6.