Hi Pan and Sander,

I need to do exactly what you two are discussing in this thread. So, could
either of you let me know where I can find some reference/docs/source code
about how to load components from different domains?

I checked Angular elements but it seems it was not officially released yet.
If it was not, is it stable enough to be used in a production enviroment?

Sorry for bringing up an old thread

Thanks