I am currently developing an app using angular 2 and .NET Core 2, but  i
have a little bit of confusion regarding the IDE that i will be using.
I was task to do it in VS2017, and i've read some articles regarding this.
Checking on VS2017 it has a template for Angular Development with
.NET Core but that is the part that i'm confuse they are some articles in
the net that saying that the Angular Template has a lot errors during the
development
and as per creation of the template there were generated files that is not
familiar to me.

I want to know your side regarding this. there is a tutorial were the he
created the angular package and everything manually throguh a blank app
created in ASP.net Core

So is this good or what?

Thanks for your answers and recommendations