I m using route for navigating through my application

[image: quey.PNG] <about:invalid#zClosurez>

now the dashboard 1, 2 and 3 are a single component rendered with different
variables in a single component before routing i was using the parent to
child variable passing technique ie

[image: variable.PNG] <about:invalid#zClosurez>

now the ngonchange() was triggering in the child with change in parent but
now i switched to routing

--> first of all i i dont really understood the way to pass a variable to
routes like i did with component

--> secondly the way i implemented it the on change is not triggering
anymore which doesn't refresh my view

the way i did it right now is i defined a public variable in service.ts and
accessed it through the parent to set it and then access it to read in
child but the ng on change doesn't trigger if i change the variable in
parent

->what i need is a good way to transfer variable to routed component that
trigger ngonchage if the parent variable is changed