Dear Sir/Madam,

I have written a program in Angular 6 which has 4 stage Mat-Stepper. In the
third stage, I call the Node.JS service to write data to Database. The
situation is that if the Node Service call fails, then the 4th stage
MAt-Stepper is displayed properly as expected. However, if the Node service
writes to the DB properly, the Mat-Stepper resets to returns to the 1st
stage.

I have been trying to debug for the last 2 days. However, I have made to
headway in fixing this.

Request you to suggest what could be the issue.

I can share the code if anyone wants to have a look.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Partha