Hi Stéphane,

See this <https://www.madewithangular.com/categories/angular>.
A large part of the fortune 500 is using Angular. In google itself, there
are over 600 apps build with Angular.
What does it take for a technology to be proven? Age? Angular is almost 10
years old. The number of users? NG has at least 1.25M daily users of their
docs site.  The number of built applications? The last estimate is over 125M
To name a few users. Google, Microsoft, Klm, and the list doesn't stop.

There are a lot of applications existing in angular. (I know, I work in a
small firm that has dozens of B2B build with it). Most of your team is
probably daily using an appa written in Angular without even knowing.

Regards
Sander