Hi again Sander Elias,

thanks. I'll have a look into that documentation.

Got to get familiarized with the details and see how things work in the
first place.

As I understand this part of your answer...

*"What swagger does, traverses your DB, and API and make a machine-readable
representation."*

...there is a need of an existing API. However, there is none at the
moment. Right now, the MSSQL database is accessed directly in our local
network as a mapped, shared network-drive. I have previously been told by
the creator of typeorm, that an API would be needed but the issue is with
the hardware specifics (physical machine) and that I'm restricted by
keeping the load at a minimum by running as much code as possible on the
client side.

I will also have a look at LoopBack and see whether or not this could be
the way to go.

Thanks for now for all the info and directions provided. ;-)

Wishing you a nice weekend.