Hi,

I have been trying various ways to reorder, hide or add/remove extra
validation of form fields dynamically based on a configuration json.

Use Case: Customer has specific business rules that must be applied to a
screen dynamically

When I try to do this in Angular 8 the only way I have found that works is
by storing the component template in a string (This is not ideal since
making a component as a string is a mess)

I then manipulate the template string using DOMParser prior to generating
the component using compileModuleAndAllComponentsSync function.

Is there any way that this can be achieved without using a string?

In Angular 1 we were able to modify the template string in the compile
function but this is no longer possible.

I have been looking at the code for Dialog.open (
https://github.com/angular/components/blob/master/src/material/dialog/dialog.ts#L128)

but I do not see how I can manipulate the template prior to injection.

Any help with this is much appreciated

Thanks
Damien

--
__

Séanadh Ríomhphoist/_

Email Disclaimer__
**

Tá an ríomhphost seo agus
aon chomhad a sheoltar leis faoi rún agus is lena úsáid ag an seolaí agus
sin amháin é. Is féidir tuilleadh a léamh anseo.
<https://www4.dcu.ie/iss/seanadh-riomhphoist.shtml>
<https://www4.dcu.ie/iss/seanadh-riomhphoist.shtml>*
_

This e-mail and any
files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for use
by the addressee. Read more here.
<https://www4.dcu.ie/iss/email-disclaimer.shtml> _
*_