Hi, there! I am a seasoned Web developer under Visual Studio .NET 2017.
However, a new supplier is designing an Angular UI for a new project and I
have absolutely NO idea on how to make it work with my server-side code.
Where can I find information on how to make it work, if it is only for the
classic "Hello world"?  Any help will be appreciated.